Tuesday, October 23, 2007

WTF? Random. [San Diego Wild Fire]

I know this blog has been resting in its grave and this post is not even about games, but as desperate means needs desperate measures, I need to indulge myself in any kind of activity to drive away the evil boredom. Why am I bored ? My games are packed away for evac. (FUCKK!)

I hope that everyone else in San Diego is safe and sound somewhere whether or not it'd be their homes or an evacuation center.

Here's some links that I've been using to keep myself updated on the San Diego Wild Fire.

  • SD Wild Fire Map/Info [Google Map]: Hooray! for Web 2.0. Has all the fire Info including areas of mandatory evacuation and locations of evac. centers.
  • SD Radio Live Stream: Good local Info and News regarding the fire including crazy people calling in on the side of the road staring at the apocalyptic blazing fire.
  • CBS News 8: Has good updates on Evac. Info/Locations including pictures.
-BK

No comments: