Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Videogames!

Here's a pretty good article about videogames and how you don't have to be good at it to have fun. I like how a lot people (like me) are beginning to realize that there is a lot more than just the superficial layer to what we understand as the "videogame".

Some good places to get good info about this unique form of entertainment

The Escapist - I haven't read too much, but this seems to be a magazine that's released only online. The writing's pretty awesome and they explore a variety of game-centric topics. Very current.

Wikipedia - Of course, my favorite resource and time sink, wikipedia! You pretty much know what to expect. Lots of links at the bottom for hours of reading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tim, i like the way you write. give me some more books to read.

Of course, my favorite resource and time sink, wikipedia!

time sink, indeed